Wednesday, May 13, 2009

2009/2010 season start

Well I've played 12 league games so far in the BSP and the results were amazing! I still can't believe them. 8 wins and 4 draws! See for yourself:

I am currently 1st in the BSP with 28 points, pretty cool since I was being touted by the media to finish 20th but the season is long and I try to keep my celebrations to a minimum


Another reason to be happy is that the top 4 of my best and in-form players in this season so far are new signings! They put quite a strain on my wage budget but are worth every cent:

From now on I will be making regular updates in the interval of 10 official games. I will also single out and comment matches that stood out or are defining for my team whether they be good or bad games, so be sure to keep an eye on new posts!

No comments:

Post a Comment